cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I seem to be in the same situation with my devices, I've deleted one to add a new one, first of the month. It's said it's deleted & that I can deleted further devices this month, but it's still showing up as 4 devices registered, instead of 3, is this a common problem? How can I rectify this please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not a problem, @Anonymous User I can help you with that.

I will send you an email shortly 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same issue here too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had 4 devices so removed one.It says device has been removed but its still there and wont let me add another device.I tried the live chat but typed and typed and typed but there was no reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant even find live chat

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Once you have 4 devices registered on your account, you are subject to the device limits rule, which means you can only add one new device a month even if you remove more than one. However the NOW TV Team are able to change this on a case by case basis if you ask. You can reach Live Chat by going to the following help article, and at the bottom of that page clicking on Contact Us and then choosing the option to Use Live Chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

Irs recommended to use a desktop or laptop if possible as some mobile browsers may not be fully compatible.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it sorted thanks to Saba

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, says its removed but its still there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same problem

I try remove device, it confirms is removed but it still remains in my account settings

I search the interweb for solution i found here.

How to solve?

Thx