cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks ranj

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem, is there any way to sort this out? Many thanks, Rob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If my account could be wiped of all the accounts that would solve my problem, Rob.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. There are 3 slots available in Manage Devices, and i still can't watch anything on my laptop. Error message "Your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device."

How can I enable my laptop to use Now TV - outside of waiting a month to add my laptop?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post on the community.

I shall send you an email to help resolve this for you.

Hope this helps

Andy

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have no devices added to my account I can't even play it on my Apple TV box and I can't add any on meaning I can't watch what I'm paying for on anything at all! Can it be reset so I can actually watch it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am getting the same problem i deleted all m devices off my account to add new ones and its not letting me, it keeps saying that there are too many devices , when there isnt any ??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks or posting, I can see that this issue has been resolved for you via livechat. Enjoy your viewing. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for fixing this for me much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi the problem I have it wont let me watch anything the massage reads you have added your device allowance and won't be able to make changes till next month but it won't let me watch anything on anything on the devices added. I've tried removing the apps ??