cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delivery of broadband box

Hello,

I did the process and requested a broadband plan, I did insert my card information but got no confirmation email. my account has been created, I saw the end message confirming when the box will be delivered.
Is there a way of having a confirmation email or verify that the process worked and not be billed 2 times for the subcription?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally when you sign up to NowTV Broadband you usually receive a confirmation email in 24 hours.

When you go to the nowtv website and sign in with the account details you used to order the NowTV Broadband package and select My Account > Orders & Appointments does it say anywhere on the page that your NowTV Hub Router is being processed for delivery ?

Also, when you go to My Account > Message Centre is there any messages about your NowTV Broadband ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had requested a Now Broadband hub November 30 with a delivery/installation set for December 10, but I got no confirmation.

I've retried today, I went to the last page after confirming a date for the December 14, but nothing show in the Message center or in the Bills and appointment...

I'm afraid I will be delivered and billed 2 times, or that I will wait for 10 days and receive nothing.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I will tag @Graham-S from the NowTV Forum Team to see if somebody from the NowTV Broadband Dept can look into your broadband order and assist you further.

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Thanks for making me aware @schnapps

I'll have a look into this for you and email you if i have too @Anonymous User

Have a small backlog at the moment so it may not be right away Smiley Happy

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Keep an eye on your inbox @Anonymous User

Sending an email just now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we understood why the problem was occuring.
Can you please delete this account?