cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete my credit card details to prevent my 13 year old son purchasing Sport Passes?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

A member of the NOW TV Team can remove credit card details for you - they will respond to your message in due course - but a better option would be to set a Payment PIN on your account. This will ensure your account has full functionality and you can purchase passes at any time but no-one else will be able to make purchases without the PIN code.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Change-PINs-settings
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

We'll be in touch by email soon 🙂

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you also help me deleting my card details off of my account please?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you want your 'card details' removed you will need to contact a NOW TV representative. This can be done via Email or via Live Chat...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi anyone from support.

I just checked my account and I have been charged for a Sky Sports Day Pass £7 and Entertainment Month Pass £7 that I didn't agree to or use.

I guess one of my kids accessed channels from the menu without my knowledge so I will see if there is anything I can do about the payments already made, but I want to stop ANY more going out.

I have now changed my payment and parental PIN to disable their "easy" access to running up a bill, is this all I can do to stop getting billed again?

So can anyone anwser, 

1) Can I delete my card details somewhere to stop this ever happening again? 

2) Why is the payment PIN not enabled by default? 

If there is no choice I will just throw the £10 NOW TV box in the bin, it would be cheaper.

Thanks 

Oh and sorry for hijacking this post.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

A member of the NOW TV Team will pick up your post in due course to look into the passes. Just wait for them to contact you.

With regards to removing your card, it's best to leave this on file as it will allow you to access the free to air on demand apps on your box e.g BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, as well as making it easy to purchase any passes you want in the future.

If you've set your payment PIN then that will stop unauthorised purchases as your PIN will be required for any passes you try and purchase. Just make sure you don't make it easy for your children to guess.

The parental PIN doesn't prevent purchases, instead you can use it to restrict viewing to certain certificates of content, e.g this could be set so that all content rated 15 or above will require the parental PIN to be entered.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I'm sorry to hear about these unwanted purchases on your NOW TV account.

A member of the team will be in touch shortly via email to help you further.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also need help in deleting my card details. Can someone help me out here. Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting, Sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Please keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team