cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Current NowTV movie pass offer with a new Chromecast.

I noticed that part of the terms and conditions of this offer are

1. Offer available for new NOW TV Movie Pass customers only, who have purchased and set up a Chromecast on or before 31 January 2016. 18+. UK only.

Its the "new customers" part I am interested in clarifying.

Since I have a NowTV account I guess I do not qualify as a new customer, so if I did want to take up this offer then I wait till the current voucher expires and then cancel and...

1) get a partner or friend to sign up and add my box as one of the autherised device and when the offer expires reactivate my first  account again.

2) Or does the unique selling point of no contract with NowTV mean if I cancel and re-sign (new email address / user name if needed) that I am treated as a new customer?

3)  I have never actually paid anything yet, still using free month and vouchers got with box and looking up the definition of "customer" I get "a person who buys goods or services from a shop or business" so since I have not actually bought and paid for anything yet am I really a customer?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User although the terms say new customers you can use the code generated on any existing account. 

With regards to other offers which are for new customers, 1 would work, 2 only if you used a different card, 3 the vouchers with the box aren't free you paid for them (although possibly at a huge discount)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, my plan was to get a Chromecast at some point and  a NowTV offer means its sooner rather than later.

My current voucher expires mid November, I still have a 2 month one to apply and in the future never actually plan to pay for the pass but use vouchers as the shop Game sell them (2 months for £15) so I can use my store credit from trading in console games to get them.