cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit Card authorised but not claimed by NowTV

Two issues:

1]inability to contact NowTV via email and the difficulty in finding LiveChat again 
2]my credit card is fine but you sent me an email this morning saying you couldn't take payment.

I would rather not have to post this on the forum but I cannot find LiveChat again (was online with LiveChat for a long time with no success. Reference number: 01032219.) or indeed any email to contact NowTV.

The 'How To Contact' message goes round and round in a loop without showing either the LiveChat or any email hence having to tweet or post here. God alone knows how I 'found' LiveChat in the first place!

I spoke to my credit card company and they authorised the payment - several times - but NowTV failed to 'claim' it. So why are you sending my emails as if it is my fault when it clearly is not?

And why is it so hair-tearingly difficult to sort anything out?

16 REPLIES 16
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

thanks for your post.

We've now sent you an email in regards to you issue as we can't discuss your account over the Forum.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, email recieved and thanks for sorting it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Simon for that interim solution. Unfortunately, the same problem has re-occurred and I keep getting the 'no payment can be taken' screen and warning emails.

Rich from NowTV Help deleted my credit card altogether and told me to re-input it. I did - and still I keep getting the same.

In December, I could at least manually buy a pass. This option has disappeared altogether so I cannot buy anything (except movies and/or sport presumably, which I do not want).

I have been emailing support for the last week and have had no explanations why the 'Buy Now' link has gone.

Please advise.

Clearly I would like to keep my subscription but if this fails again, it will not be my fault.

And yes, the card is fine (and the payment was authorised) and works fine elsewhere with auto-renew.

It also worked as it should when a pass was manually purchased (as opposed to auto-renew).

I think I have used up enough energy on this. If it fails again, it's been nice knowing you Woman Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been having.

I have dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just re repeat: you *know* the issue yet you *still* cancel my service (ie the goodbye email)???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV have identified an issue taking payments from some Mastercards, hopefully they can resolve this quickly for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for letting me know @artesea.