cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't cancel my account and now money has been taken out of my bank account. Can I get a refund?

I have been trying to cancel my subscription all of yesterday and today as I knew the payment would be going out today but it would not let me and so now the money has been taken from my bank account but I need a refund as I needed the money which it has taken.
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Go to LIVE CHAT to get this resolved

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Clicking on Contact Us ( Blue box bottom left) will take you to LIVE CHAT

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the troubles you experienced.

It looks like you were able to get this resolved. If, however, that's not the case please let us know.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It has been a nightmare making contact with Nowtv. You need to sort this out. You have charged me twice and i want a refund please. You have a habit of doing this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the same has just this second happened to me i have now cancled but they have taken 17.99 out of my bank now leaving me over drawn now i have charges on top. how do i get my money back? does any know? ive tried to find live chat and email them but its not as simple as they say!! many thanks in advance

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

£17.99 is an odd amount. Which NOW TV services is this for? All of which should be itemised in your account...

That being said, given that this is an open/public forum and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your [requirements / problem / situation] to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.