cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn't cancel my account and now money has been taken out of my bank account. Can I get a refund?

I have been trying to cancel my subscription all of yesterday and today as I knew the payment would be going out today but it would not let me and so now the money has been taken from my bank account but I need a refund as I needed the money which it has taken.
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Very sorry to hear that.

I will look into this for you and contact you back via email.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

My son accidentally activated the sky movie's pass through our xbox one, and because of this we cancelled and have since been charged.

We do not want to watch the movies and would like to be refunded, as we are still within the 15 day s cool down period.

We would greatly appreciate if we could be refunded, as this was actioned in error.

Many Thanks,

James

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

have a word with live chat about this, explain the situation and they might be able to help (strictly speaking you waive the right to a refund when a movie pass is purchased but given the situation hopefully they will help you). To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then choose the live chat option.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

I would also recommend you go to your My Account page and make sure the Payment PIN is enabled. This will stop your son from making purchases in future as the PIN will need to be entered to authorise a purchase. If you've forgotten your PIN you can also reset it from your My Account page.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my now tv please there's no number to call I'm not using it now I'm on virgin 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, you're breaking our hearts but we'll summon the strength to help you. Sorry to hear you wish to cancel, I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also happened to me, really need funds back in account?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that. 

I'll send you an email shortly so you could explain a bit more what exactly is happening.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM GETTING ANNOYED WITH THIS I DONT WANT THIS AT ALL .SKY/Now TV  Have taken 6.99 I WANT A FULL REFUND AS ITS SAYING IVE NOT PURCHASED NO  PASS IVE NOT WATCHED NOTHING AS I CANT GET THE APP ON MY DEVICE IM USING SO PLEASE COULD SOME ONE HELP ME OUT.I DONT WANT THIS  AND A FULL REFUND WOULD BVE APPRECIATED.PLEASE HELP SICK OF GOING ROUND IN Circle's.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same thing has happened to me tried to cancel and kept getting an error! What a con! I want my 6.99 back! Disgusted!