cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue Watching List.

How do I delete films from the Continue Watching List in my account?.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User at the moment, watch them until the end (or a good way through the credits).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User at the moment, watch them until the end (or a good way through the credits).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got same issue. Started watching a film, got bored, want to remove from list... Do I really need to sit here and fast forward to the end... my time is precious, can't we have a remove from continue watching button

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do I really need to sit here and fast forward to the end... my time is precious, can't we have a remove from continue watching button

Currently, yes you do...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I try to do this on my LG TV the only option showing is 'Add to My TV' once I fast fwd  so I'm stuck with all the shows I don't want to watch as no way to remove ! 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reply to myself.....it DID work in my 3rd attempt 😎

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the iPad go to the show you do not wish to continue watching select the last show in the series and play swip across to the end of the show and it will dissapear from the  list

same fir a film

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This works if you fast forward right to the end and wartxh the last few seconds it will usually come off the list.If it dosnt come straight off just press and hold the off button on the remote untill the light stops flashong (about 3 seconds) This resets the box and removes anu watxhed films.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a joke, can't believe the only answer is to ffd through the program
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand to fast forward to end then will delete. I have two continue watching movies in list. No longer have movie pass. How would I get rid of them as I can’t obviously play them. Really annoying that they are still sitting there. Many thanks