cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacting now tv

Hi,

I'm trying to contact now tv to discuss an issue I'm having. Would it be possible to get some contact details for the customer service/complaints department please?

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat. 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I'm trying to contact now tv to discuss an issue I'm having. Would it be possible to get some contact details for the customer 

Hi @Anonymous User,

If your issue is not account related, perhaps we can help you?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I Cancelled my subscription for Now TV pass and got an email confirmation but now I have received an email saying they tried to take my monthly payment. 

It's very frustrating that I cannot contact anyone regarding this and am worried I will receive bank charges because of this. 

Can anyone help please. I need to be able to sort this once and for all.  I received the box as an Xmas present but never used it although I did pay once.

Hope somebody can help me resolve this issue.

Many thanks 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers