cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact

Hi, 

I don't seem to be able to contact Now TV via the online Chat, I can't even leave you a message. My service appears to be suspended and I don't know why. Please contact me urgently! 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not heard anything. Still can't contact you! What is going on!!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box as been blocked also and i can't contact customer services either this is a outrageous service i will now contact my bank and cancel all further payments, will definitely never give NowTv house room ever again they should have a phone line where you can contact them gonna contact my local council and report them for conning people like this.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The more I get involved with Now TV the more learn how bad it is. My Now Tv voucher has been setup/activated without me asking, Its no good as I am out of the country. 

You try and get help , leave a message get live assistance and it dose not work.

My God

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, 

I don't seem to be able to contact Now TV via the online Chat, I can't even leave you a message. My service appears to be suspended and I don't know why. Please contact me urgently! 

What is wrong here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV are easily the worst company I have ever come across. it's impossible to contact anyone there. you are forced to leave messages on this forum and wait many hours in the vague hope someone can help you. appalling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you contact Nowtv? The FAQs says contact the community and if is doesn't help contact them. There is no link and no way to sent a message. I cancelled my pass 2 months ago and they are still taking money from my bank account. I haven't used it as I was expecting it to be disconnected on 17th Feb. Can someone please help.