cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact to staff

No real contact link through 'how to contact us' so have to post here:

I do not want this service and have already cancelled freetrial within 24 hrs of creating this account and the entertainment pass you have still charged me for even though I do not want it has been cancelled also. I would delete my account and be done with it but you do not seem to give the option so  I ask you here to DELETE my account and stop taking money for something I DO NOT want.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  You need to contact Live chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just trying to learn about this forum, and how to post to it, all i can find is a reply button to each question, so i i have clicked on the contact one instead, i am just trying to understand the pass situation, i had money taken from my account, for a sports pass i never clicked for i dont watch any sports except those for any olympics on freeveiw,  i am keeping an eye on how the mthly pass works, as this was never explained,  as most of the shows are just repeats, now, i now see that watching them again is just paying a pass for something already seen, so, now i am more aware, i will be keeping a daily run down on my pass, situ, so many programmes are jusr repeated, or box sets never change, i suppose it is dependant on a persons taste,  but when u have watched a box set thats it no new replacements in the same vein, i guess the more thats learned about technology, the more is seen it doent change the repeats that are the only thing that is on offer, i watched sky for yrs when my son lived at home and that ws no diferent, repeat after repeat, i know now r a subsidiary, of sky, and as my sky box ceashes every night and wont reload, i am looking at applying for a sky dish, as most prog are on there, and it is not a situ where u are paying more than was ever expected, it seems that interference in signals is now the order of the day, aS I HAVE A LISCENCE, THEN PERHAPS a terrestrial is the way to go, having had tv box issues from the start of my contract with now, and over 18mths of no real resolution, i am looking at just an occasional now pass, , T Mitchell

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you didn't intend to buy a sports pass you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they refund you and cancel it. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

I would also recommend enabling your Payment PIN in your account, this will prevent accidental or unauthorised payments in the future. If you have a NOW TV Box it's easy for people to accidentally purchase a pass if the Payment PIN isn't enabled. To turn your Payment PIN on, go to your My Account > Payment PIN page

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin