cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bacillus
Expert

Confused about my my devices in my account.

I have just checked in my account and seen that I have two devices registered, a nowtv box and a laptop.

It says:

2 devices added You can watch NOW TV on 1 more device.

I thought that I was allowed to register four devices?

Last month (November) I had 3 devices registered (two nowtv boxes and one laptop) with one free slot and deleted one of the devices (a nowtv box). By my reconing, this month (December) I should have two free slots... 

now.JPG

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Confused about my my devices in my account.

@bacillus you can only change one device each month, those changes don't roll over.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

3 Replies
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@bacillus you can only change one device each month, those changes don't roll over.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
bacillus
Expert

You replied while I was editing.

I thought that the device account was reset every calendar month...

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

@bacillus the only thing reset is the one change count

-----