cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickmorc
Expert 2

Code Already Been Used

Just tried to apply a new Entertainment Code from a brand new smart box. Scratched code off and says the code has already been used.

Live chat is unavailable.

First experiance of this in all the years of using Now Tv. Have cancelled existing pass until, its sorted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nickmorc
Expert 2

The issue has now been resolved, with a new code issued. Many Thanks

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
nickmorc
Expert 2

Live chat still unavailabe at 6.00pm !!!!!- what has happened to Now Tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @nickmorc

Where did you buy the box and the bundled code from ?

Depending on the retailer or the place you purchased it from, you may be better off under the consumer rights act 2015 to ask the retailer for a replacement box with a new code rather than messing around and wasting your time with live chat.

Wouldn't be surprised once you got through to live chat they would only refer you back to the retailer anyway.

nickmorc
Expert 2

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @nickmorc

Where did you buy the box and the bundled code from ?

Depending on the retailer or the place you purchased it from, you may be better off under the consumer rights act 2015 to ask the retailer for a replacement box with a new code rather than messing around and wasting your time with live chat.

Wouldn't be surprised once you got through to live chat they would only refer you back to the retailer anyway.

Many Thanks for your reply.

Think it was Tesco Direct. The box was sealed and I am the one that scratched the code off. If Now Tv try to pass the buck I will not be amused. Clearly someone is using a code generator and has already used the code.

Having been a Now Tv customer since it staterted it will be a sad day, if they dont sort it out.

Its the first time I have canceled my Entertainment Pass in all those years. 

Will report back on how good Now Tvs customer service is. Poor at the moment, as you cant even speak to them. In the old days a Now Tv mod would have taken action !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @nickmorc

Hopefully once you get through to them, they will sort you out with a replacement code.

Just got a sneaky feeling they will refer you back to Tesco's and will quote the Consumer Right's Act to you.

Anyway let us know how you get on with them and more importantly if they gave you a new code without too much grief.

Good luck.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Cheers @schnapps . Now Tv aint what it used to be !

Will report back.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Live Chat still unavailable this morning, this is very disapointing service from Now Tv. Where are all the mods etc that used to help.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Live chat still not available, no reply to my message either. Whats happening Now Tv, you seem to be losing the plot.

Previously, you could get on live chat without much issue, the people were great and helpful. Mods would try and help you too.

Having been a customer since Now Tv started with active passes all the way through, I just find the current level of service to be beyond a joke.

I assume Now Tv have now got so big, they feel that they can now treat loyal customers this way.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Email sent from Now Tv this morning, asking for me details. I have replied and hope we have a quick positive answer.

nickmorc
Expert 2

The issue has now been resolved, with a new code issued. Many Thanks