cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monopoly and Now Tv Passes

Its great to see that Mcdonalds are giving away free now tv passes to lucky winners who can find them. So far ive found 3. But after reading the now tv t&c regarding this promotion that you can win 1 x 2 Month movie pass. 1 x 2 Month entertainment pass and 1 x sports pass.

Im now left with a Now Tv Pass that I cashed in for movies but cannot use because ive already claimed a movie pass via this promotion.

So to one lucky person reading this. Im about to post the Now Tv Pass.

Take into account before using that you must not have a active sky movies pass running as you will unable to enter the pass.

Please reply to this post once the pass has been used.

<Voucher code removed> 

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm an existing NowTV customer with a rolling cinema and entertainment pass. I've won a voucher for 3 months free cinema, according to the help page it says when you claim the prize as an existing customer it will amend your monthly payments accordingly (copy of the FAQ below) however when I go to claim the pass it says: Oops – you've already got a Sky Cinema Month Pass. It'll keep rolling each month, unless you cancel.

So which is it? Is there a bug in the claim process that needs to be fixed? I don't really want to cancel my rolling subscription if I don't have to, surely it should just not charge me for the next 3 payments and then resume charging me again? It seems counter productive for NowTV to make their customers cancel their rolling pass to claim their prize? Please help...

I'm already a NOW TV customer. Can I still claim my free Pass?
Yes, you can, unless you already have a Sky Sports Pass, in which case you won't be able to get a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. But don't worry – you can still grab a Sky Cinema, Entertainment or Kids Pass. Or you can wait until your Sports Day or Week Pass ends, then redeem your offer.

If you already have an active Pass, and you win one or more free months for the same Pass, we'll amend your monthly payment accordingly. So, for example, if you've got a Kids Pass and you win a 4 month Kids Pass, when you redeem your prize we'll change your monthly payment to zero for the next 4 months.

When you click through to claim your prize, just select the Already with NOW TV? option and sign in with your existing account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Thanks very much i used this.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User this help article should guide you https://help.nowtv.com/article/mcdonalds-monopoly-win-win-2017 failing that contact chat and they can help you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User this help article should guide you https://help.nowtv.com/article/mcdonalds-monopoly-win-win-2017 failing that contact chat and they can help you.

Thanks @4268 but that is the article where I copied that question and answer from in my original post, it doesn't work the way it says it should in the article. I will try speaking to them over chat tomorrow...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to update the code appears to have been faulty. I spoke to customer services through Chat and they said the code was valid and active, they cancelled that code and issued a new one and it worked as it should first time, it's updated my payment dates and didn't ask me to cancel my services first...

If anyone else gets this problem just use the Chat link above and get them to issue you with a new code...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

Can someone help me out with this:

On mcdonalds monopoly promotion you can win now tv passes for 1 month with 10 stickers,but you can claim only 3 passes...each one different.

My question is : if i redeem one code for sky cinema and i have another one for entertainment,but i want to exchange the code with someone(i'll give my entertainment pass in exchange for cinema pass) can i use it on my account?(same with my friend-can he activate the 2nd code for entertainment) Or you can only activate one code per account?

Thanks!

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User codes are not account specific. However the system does recognise the source. You can't swap therefore between friends to get two months.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi

I won a now tv pass however when I went to redeem it I entered the wrong email address my old hotmail.co.uk. I went back to try and change it and then it said my code had already been claimed 😞
Can I do anything ? Or have I missed out?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello a friend of mine has collected all 4 stations from mcdonalds monopoly and we were wandering how does she claim her new Now tv box and 1 year pass?

Justin