cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

I have been charged for 2 mths of cinema pass but i changed my bank card before the second payment I would to know how you got my new card number and I would like a refunded for the second payment l..also when the first payment came out I tryed to cancelled the cinema pass it's coming up for a free pass it also doesn't show in my pass section can somebody tell me how this can be resolved pls
5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you can imagine, peoples cards get lost, stolen and/or change number all the time and because of this there are provisions in place for a creditor to automatically maintain any 'continuous/rolling' payments you've authorised against your original card to your new card, such as: loans, HP agreements, home, car, life insurances, council tax, general services, mobile phone bills, etc. And, TV subscriptions. These provisions are in-place to protect you from missing any payments and incurring any penalties!

If you don't want or can't afford any of the NOW TV services you've subscribed to, you can officially cancel them at any time (and they will still run for their full duration). That's the type of subscription service NOW TV offer!

The official way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is via your NOW TV account.

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum 🙂

We ahve checked this for you and can see no payment coming from the account you are signed in with. Can you check to see if you have any other accounts so we can look into this further and get this resolved?

Thanks Niamh Nowtv Team 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have checked my other email address and it doesn't worked on the signing page is there any way to locate this payment on your system the payment came out of my acc on the 11/08
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest @Anonymous User,

There a three other forum members with the phase 'cinemapass' in there username. Are any of them you too?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of them are me i thought I was putting in a header not the username