cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5

Not sure if this has been posted already (Apologies if this is the case)?

Just hooked up my old Chromecast dongle and opened up the Chromecast App on my mobile casting device and found in the settings menu ( three small horizontal lines top left of screen under Offers) a new 3 months NowTV Entertainment pass offer for £5.

According to the offer (see link below for further details) it's available for new and existing customers and the pass code needs to be activated before the 31st of August 2017.

Could be worth checking your old/ existing Chromecast devices to see if the offer is there for you.

Here's more details about the Chromecast NowTV Promotional Offer.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6008836?hl=en-GB

Might be useful to somebody looking to save a few quid who owns a Chromecast and is after a cheap entertainment pass for three months compared to the regular price of £6.99 month.

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Somebody over on Hot Deals UK got some success where they contacted nowtv live chat and queried about the 3 month entertainment voucher deal for £5 where they explained that they had until the 31st of August to redeem the offer, but it had disappeared early from the Chromecast App.

Apparently live chat added the offer code to their nowtv account (i don't know how much persuading it took ?).

Here is a link for live chat or you can send them an email if you are interested.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-set-up-chromecast

Also, here is a screen shot of the Chromecast offer that may help in some way of redeeming the offer with nowtv.

Good Luck.

6a53712c13d55d6dde96d3158a246487.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

I got through via Live chat (very helpful)  and it turns out the offer started on 8.05.17 and expired on 30.06.17 and you could redeem it until 31.08.17

I said that wasn't clear in the promotion. When I looked at the offer back in  May it implied the voucher would be activated immediately which I didn't want to do then.

Hopefully it will be made clearer next time