cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5

Not sure if this has been posted already (Apologies if this is the case)?

Just hooked up my old Chromecast dongle and opened up the Chromecast App on my mobile casting device and found in the settings menu ( three small horizontal lines top left of screen under Offers) a new 3 months NowTV Entertainment pass offer for £5.

According to the offer (see link below for further details) it's available for new and existing customers and the pass code needs to be activated before the 31st of August 2017.

Could be worth checking your old/ existing Chromecast devices to see if the offer is there for you.

Here's more details about the Chromecast NowTV Promotional Offer.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6008836?hl=en-GB

Might be useful to somebody looking to save a few quid who owns a Chromecast and is after a cheap entertainment pass for three months compared to the regular price of £6.99 month.

21 REPLIES 21
therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Cheers do you have an email? I can't message CS through the site, they have blocked me from sending any messages or live chatting with them
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy

I am having problems with my computer has we speak and for some unknown reason can't link anything at the moment ?

If you click on the Help Centre top right of your screen "under searches type in something like Chromecast" then open the help page and towards the bottom of the page you will see a green contact us button, click on it and this should open a new page with an email address option.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

I've tried like I said I've been blocked from sending them messages. Will have to post on their social media
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy

I don't know why they would block you unless for some reason you were abusive ?

Anyway i will ping one of the NowTV Forum Team on here to see if they will investigate this on your behalf.

@Anonymous User, i have noticed that you are currently on the forum, can you look into this please.

Thank You.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

That's why a screenshot the conversation.

Thanks for your help!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looks like the NowTV entertainment 3 month pass for £5 has been removed for some unknown reason ?

The promotion offer does not now appear on any of my Chromecast dongles (even when the Google website on the link on my first post clearly stated expiry date was the 31st of August 2017 to claim this offer).

Can somebody on the NowTV Team confirm why was this Chromecast offer pulled early without any notice ?

I feel sorry for any customers who have just purchased a new Chromecast on the back of taking advantage of your NowTV entertainment three month £5 offer where they believed that they had until the 31st of August to redeem the offer.

Now TV please can you explain on here the reason why this offer has been removed early without notice ?   

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

This link appears to be working: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6008836?hl=en-GB

Along with the following information: -

Chromecast.PNG

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of curiosity, How do Chromecast owners redeem the £5 NowTV entertainment three month promotion if the offer is removed from their Chromecast device ?

Have they got to contact Google or NowTV to have this offer added to their nowtv account ?

In the past i have only claimed a promo offer via the Chromecast App on my mobile casting device which was straight forward, but with this offer removed from the Chromecast App you obviously can't go down the route.

Maybe i am reading the terms and conditions wrong on the promotion offer, but i was under the impression the offer would be available on the Chromecast App until the 31st of August to redeem the NowTV offer ?

Would be nice to have clarification.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Had to post on their social media about their refusal to honour this offer. Been busy with work hence the delay in chasing them up, hopefully hear back soon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for pursuing this.
I have just come to redeem this offer and it's gone.
Really annoying

Any idea why the offer has gone?