cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged when i had free pass

I clicked on free 14 day trial for entertainment pass and it has charged me instantly for a month pass with no warning as to why i couldnt have the free pass? I want a refund as i have to pay my water bill with that money. Thats a bit naughty i should be warned if there some reason why i cant have the free pass. It definitely said start free trial and then confirmed it was doneand i was charged and thats not normally what is done as ive had other free trials and not Been charged
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Using my now tv remote i clicked on start 14 day trial for entertainment pass and i without warning have been charged 6.99 for a month pass. I want my money back
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you tell us if you have had that pass before? If so you may not have been eligable for the 14 day trial as you may of had it in the past. If not and this was the first time you signed up for that pass please contact our live chat team here http://po.st/6aBEYV

so we can look into this for you.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also signed up for the 14 day free trial, but have been charged £6.99 immediately. I dont understand why and have tried Live Chat 3 times, and been cut off, and have emailed but get no reply, so I'm trying the Forum in hope of an answer. NowTV dont make it easy to get answers...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV system has some of your details already on their system. Currently, only brand new NOW TV customers are eligible for 14-day free trial periods.

That being said, if you're positive NOW TV has made a mistake the best thing you can do is contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, but I was using the Forum as Live Chat and Email havent worked. No one is answering my email, and my 3 attempts at Live Chat all ended as I waiting for a reply, and it timed out.

I have never been a NowTV customer before.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What type of device are you using to access and contact 'live chat'? If you're a slow typer like me you're better off using a device with an actual keyboard 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have sent you a email regarding this case. If you have any further questions do not hesitate contacting our live chat team. Have a great day 🙂

Thanks Niamh 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you've been charged the full price this would suggest that you've subscribed to the 'Entertainment' service in the past and are not a brand new NOW TV subscriber.

That being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers