cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice for entertainment pass

First time buying an Entertainment Pass, did everything exactly as told but you've charged me twice and I have two Entertainment Passes showing on my account. Bit naughty really.
Can you refund one please.
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting, welcome to the community.  I'm sure you've already done this, but have you checked your bank account/credit card account or are you going by what the "My Account" page indicates?   The reason I ask is the "My Account" page can often give incorrect information, especially if it's not viewed on a PC/laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's definitely gone through twice. The online agent has said he has refunded one but two entertainment passes show on my account and I'm worried they'll both auto renew next month. I try to cancel one but it keeps saying system error during the cancellation process so I can't cancel it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to get intouch but having trouble finding any form of contact other than the community section. After

checking my bank account I notice 2 payments for £6.99 have been taken in December. I have both Movie and entertainment passes and they are taken around 23rd-25th of every month. I would like this mistake that Nowtv have made refunding please. This doesnt look good on me because Ive been recommending Nowtv to friends and family.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

A member of the MOW TV Team will pick up your message in due course and respond to you direct.

In the meantime it's worth checking your purchase history (go to My Account and click the Purchase History link) to see what purchases have been on your account. It's possible you or someone in your household might have purchased a day sports pass for £6.99 by mistake. This is easily done on a NOW TV box if you don't have a payment PIN set.

Even if this hasn't happened in your case, it's always worth checking your payment PIN is active as this will prevent any accidental purchases in the future.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that!

As this is an account related query, I am going to send you a private message shortly.

I hope that this helps.

Kindest regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just happened to me aswell,, please refund one of them
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

As this is an account related query, we'll be in touch shortly via email.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have been charged 6.99 on the 29/02/16 and 9.99 on the 01/03/16 I had a free pass from ee and decides to keep it as it wasn't much a month but to be charged twice is ridiculous !!please refund me my money I'm cancelling now tv as all these companies seem to be too unreliable to take the correct money owed to them so I would like a full refund in my account please 

(details removed)

[email removed]

here are my details 

please get in touch 

kind regards