cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged £10 for a trial

I thought I was getting a free trial for sky cinema and I have been charged £10 for this. Is there a posibility of a refund
1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because you didn't officially cancel your NOW TV subscription or subscriptions prior to your free-trial period expiring!

According to 'NOW TV's Terms & Conditions', if you do not officially cancel the individual NOW TV services you've subscribed to they will 'roll on' automatically prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring. 

After officially cancelling your subscription or subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), you will be sent a confirmation email or emails.

This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers