cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change of bank details

My movies have gone off because iI lost my bank card .Is there no one I can phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just update them here https://watch.nowtv.com/account/cardDetails

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WON, t take 9.99 out of my bank says something is wrong 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi been trying to buy a new pass since yesterday but had no look please could u help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

We did have a slight issue yesterday, however this is now fixed. Are you still unable to make purchases?

If yes, please tell us what exactly happens so we could assist you.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I lost my bank card and updated it with the new details on my account but it cancelled the movies and I was on a special 3 months of Movies for 4.99 a month so how do I get that back?

Many Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll get this looked into for you and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there 

Its now been a week since my original post can someone help me? this type of thing used to be so much easier it would have been a simple 2 minute call and now its took a week and constant checking - a real waste of my time and I am really not happy!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apologies for juming the gun there I recieved the email and should now be rectified - Many Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had an email to update card details as i lost my bank cardvyesterday and am now waiting the new ones arival. How long before its cancelled- its half term and my kids have thr kids package. Many thanks....