cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant cancel my subscription

Hi i have the entertainment pass but when i try to cancel it doesnt show i have a pass but i am being charged every month When i started my free pass i went on within a few days and canceled so after my free trial i would not be charged It seems that i am still being charged each month on my debit card
Regards Martyn
8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 
Do you see your active pass when you go to your My Account > My Passes page?

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If so, you should be able to click the cancel pass button and follow all the steps to cancel it.

If you don't see any active passes and you don't see any charges on your bills page

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

then you may be logged into the wrong account and the charges will be coming from a different account.

Might be worth checking you haven't got any other NOW TV accounts, it often happens that people set up more than one account to take advantage of different promotions and explains why they keep getting payments made even when they seem to have cancelled everything. Alternately you might be signed into an old Sky ID you have from having had Sky TV or broadband in the past.

If you still can't find where your pass needs cancelling post back and @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team will hopefully sort you out.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 
Do you see your active pass when you go to your My Account > My Passes page?

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If so, you should be able to click the cancel pass button and follow all the steps to cancel it.

If you don't see any active passes and you don't see any charges on your bills page

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

then you may be logged into the wrong account and the charges will be coming from a different account.

Might be worth checking you haven't got any other NOW TV accounts, it often happens that people set up more than one account to take advantage of different promotions and explains why they keep getting payments made even when they seem to have cancelled everything. Alternately you might be signed into an old Sky ID you have from having had Sky TV or broadband in the past.

If you still can't find where your pass needs cancelling post back and @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team will hopefully sort you out.

@Anonymous User Yeah, what Andy said 🙂 If you could report back here with whatever you find then we can sort it for you if not already sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I bought a now tv box with 3 month subscription voucher. I entered card details as required but I cannot cancel subscription. I have logged in to my account and onto my passes but it only gives me an option to apply voucher. I have had 2 more payments come out of my bank

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's recommended that you use a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Please note: If some icons are missing you might have to temporarily disable any 'ad-blocking' plug-ins you may have running.
  • Then click on the coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

cancellation.PNG

• A new "Was it something we said?" area should open up, which looks like this: -

was it something we said.PNG

• Select the appropriate response.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions and retention offers (if any)...

After the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed in full, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV - Which you should keep for future reference.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have tried this method on pc and still showing I have no passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't watch anything on nowtv box either as it says I need to purchase a pass but I'm still being charged for it

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I can't watch anything on nowtv box either as it says I need to purchase a pass but I'm still being charged for it

This sounds very much like you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help but live chat has sorted it. There was a pass attached to account but it wasn't showing so been canceled by them.