cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot access free month trial

Went to legoland now tv reps there got free month cinema he sorted it all said be all set up when I got home, he lied I cannot access cinema it wants a code I don't have, it states in my info I have the pass until 16 September so it's there but it wants code or if I click on a film it wants me to pay!been on live chat twice but keeps throwing me off someone please help tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Your free one month cinema offer according to your screen shot picture is definitely applied.

You need to double check the username and password on your playback devices now matches with the username and password that you used taking this picture.

If they match, have you tried watching a movie ? 

Edit  - Noticed from the screen shot you are using an IPad (Have you also downloaded the NowTV App from the IOS store on your iPad to watch the movies) ?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

All i can confirm is that the free one month cinema voucher is definitely on your account and if you are positive that you have logged out and then back into your account with the same user name on your devices then i don't know why you can't watch any movies.

A shot in the dark you could try rebooting both your Router and playback devices to see if that works, otherwise i am stumped.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry to trouble you again, what is the make and model of your smart TV that you are trying to watch with the televisions inbuilt NowTV App ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou all sorted now your help very much appreciated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou soooo much I did not have the app you are a star

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Glad you are sorted, one thing to remember which is important.

If you don't want to continue with the movies after the free one month pass, make sure you cancel the NowTV service well before the 16th of September otherwise you will start paying a monthly subscription of £9.99 until you cancel.

Don't worry if you cancel early before the free pass expires, you will still get the full one month duration watching movies.

Enjoy Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says I have it until the 16th September