cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot access free month trial

Went to legoland now tv reps there got free month cinema he sorted it all said be all set up when I got home, he lied I cannot access cinema it wants a code I don't have, it states in my info I have the pass until 16 September so it's there but it wants code or if I click on a film it wants me to pay!been on live chat twice but keeps throwing me off someone please help tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Your free one month cinema offer according to your screen shot picture is definitely applied.

You need to double check the username and password on your playback devices now matches with the username and password that you used taking this picture.

If they match, have you tried watching a movie ? 

Edit  - Noticed from the screen shot you are using an IPad (Have you also downloaded the NowTV App from the IOS store on your iPad to watch the movies) ?

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I think the NowTV Rep may have mislead you, where my understanding is that they should have handed you a voucher scratch card on entry to the park.

Here's more info about the NowTV promotion offer.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/merlin-entertainments-free-pass-offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

He scratched it off there he programmed it in he said it was ready to watch he never gave me anything 😔

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A quick question, when you go to the Now TV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes does it say under Cinema Pass that you are on an offer and if you click on the  drop down arrow button below the cancel button it shows the next due payment date ?

Or does it asks you to buy a Cinema Pass ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Does your Cinema Pass looks something like this (obviously with different dates) ?  

The reason i am asking is because you mentioned the 16th of September on your post which is one month after you visited the Theme Park ?

When you go to your NowTV playback devices are you signed in, with the same identical username when viewing the Cinema Pass in  My Account ?

Screenshot (21).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Is that Yes your Cinema Pass looks like my screen shot where it says you are on offer until the 16th of September?

Ignore the green apply voucher button on the left hand side of your Cinema Pass if it is showing (it means that you can add a further voucher to your account).

If it says you are on an offer until 16th of September, then it sounds to me that the NowTV Rep has added the one month cinema voucher code pass to your account.

Have you double checked your Playback devices are "signed in" with the same identical username when viewing your cinema pass online ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IMG_0676.PNG

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Your free one month cinema offer according to your screen shot picture is definitely applied.

You need to double check the username and password on your playback devices now matches with the username and password that you used taking this picture.

If they match, have you tried watching a movie ? 

Edit  - Noticed from the screen shot you are using an IPad (Have you also downloaded the NowTV App from the IOS store on your iPad to watch the movies) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Everything is checked and double checked this is why it is SOOO frustrating! Every time I go onto a film it wants me to apply code or charge me! I have spoken to live chat twice but kept getting cut off, I have tried watching on my smart tv and also on my iPad as over the live chat advise use different device