cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Now TV

Please can you advise how I cancel my whole package? I have the same problem as previous people's posts in that I don't have any passes to cancel but I am still being charged. I no longer use Now TV. Thank you.
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's possible you have already checked this guide but i thought i would link it just in case it's useful:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Do you have more than one NowTV account. Often the reason somebody is being charged when there account is showing no passes is becuase they have two or more accounts and the payments are related to another account, not the one your looking at. If you have more than one account, check your logged into the correct one and that the browser is not auto-logging (auto compaleting username and password) to the worng account. Is it possible you started a trial on a second account and forgot about it, as that would incur changes if you hadnt cancelled it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post.

I will need to take a look see into your account but it sounds like you may be logging into the wrong account. 

Not to worry, I will personally email you back so keep an eye out for it. 

Thanks, 

Seema

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to canxel mine but dont know how ?? Been right through site
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi 🙂

If you click on 'My account' at the top of the page, a drop down list will show and you will see 'my passes'.

If you click on that you will see all of your passes.

Just click 'cancel' on the ones you want to cancel and follow the instructions. 🙂 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
i dont have passes i wang to cancel now tv
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry I misunderstood 🙂

@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-use-the-NOW-TV-My-Account-section

Click the link and scroll to the green contact us at the bottom. On the next page click on live chat to speak to a team member who will help you.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
thank u all sorted
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Great to hear 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have cancelled all my passes, and want to fully close my account permanently .  meaning i no longer want my card details or personal information on this site/account.   but i cant find a way how to do this?