cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled pass but still charged.

So my dad got 2 free codes for nowtv but gave them too me, i paid for one month extra, but decided to cancel in June, i cancelled my pass, and i've just noticed another payments been taken off for this month and July? i can't find any information on how to contact now tv, hence why im writing in the forum now.  I really couldn't afford that payment coming out right now, so im pretty annoyed. I havent used the serve since end of june, is there anyways i can make sure it's cancelled this time and get my money back? 

any help would be appreciated. thankyou 🙂 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Couple of quick questions, when you had the two free vouchers did you mistakenly set up two username accounts, when you cancelled your pass did you receive an email cancellation notification from NowTV ?

When you go to My Account > My Passes is there a cancel button still showing next to your pass and when you go to View My Bills does the payment history match up ?

If you are still struggling then contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers