cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled account money taken

I cancelled my pass about 2 weeks ago within the 14 day free trial and some how the pass reset itself and money was taken I'm not happy and I want my money back and my account fully removed from the site but there doesn't seem to be a way to contact nowtv to sort this out. Please can some contact me from nowtv to sort this out urgently. I will be instructing my bank not to allow payment to go out to nowtv from now onwards.
6 REPLIES 6
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I cancelled my pass about 2 weeks ago within the 14 day free trial and some how the pass reset itself and money was taken I'm not happy and I want my money back and my account fully removed from the site but there doesn't seem to be a way to contact nowtv to sort this out. Please can some contact me from nowtv to sort this out urgently. I will be instructing my bank not to allow payment to go out to nowtv from now onwards.

Hi @Anonymous User
You weren't using a mobile device by any chance were you when you tried cancel?  The mobile web browsers used by phones and tablets can have limitations which prevent aspects of the now TV website from working properly.

To cancel now TV you need to login to your now TV account on a PC (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) and go to your my account page. From there. Click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear. Once you have finished the cancellation process go back to your my account page and you will see a confirmation confirming that your pass has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged(Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.)

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"  Live chat will also be able to help you completely remove your account/details. If you still wish to do so. You may also wish have a look at this help article

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your advice. I was not aware that mobile devices were limited on the nowtv site. I've now received a cancellation email from them and called my bank to state that no more money is to be released to nowtv. My bank are in a dispute with nowtv to reclaim the money. Katy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  Live Chat will be able to confirm what is happening with your account.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had this issue but only noticed it 2 months down the line after losing £20, you have to say cancel your subscription 3 times on iPhone (abit sneaky if you ask me). Is there anyway of claiming that money back considering I thought I had cancelled it and haven't used it at all? Thanks Matt
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Matt,

I called my bank and told them not to let nowtv to take anymore money as I had cancelled within the 14 day period. My bank have refunded the money and are now in a dispute with nowtv to reclaim the money back so if I were you I would try that route. Katy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team