cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled a month ago.

Cancelled my subscription at beginning of May '18 said I could continue watching until 2 June but has charged me again today I would like a refund please.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I cancelled a few months ago and am still being charged £9.99 a month for a sky package I never even had or watched, like you I want a refund, it’s happened twice now
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

When you go to My Account > My Passes does it still show the pass is active or is it asking you to buy a pass ?

Also when going to My Account > My Payment does it show any recent and up & coming payments ?

If it's asking you to buy a pass or there is no up & coming payments, could it be possible you have created more than one account ?

Anyway, if you go back into My Account > My Passes where under the FAQ there is a topic on " i think i have been incorrectly charged" where if you click on the drop down arrow to expand it, there should be a link form that you can complete which will be sent to nowtv for them to look into your account payments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has happened to me with the kids pass cancelled and message said it will end on 7th Aug - new payment taken on 8th aug. Looks like it’s not been cancelled at all - what a con!