cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

Having signed up to the free trial I watched one episode before my account stopped working. When I tried to sign in again to cancel the passes before I had to pay (for something that wasn't working) the system kept redirecting me to sign up again. I therefore presumed my account was not active. However I am now being charged for two seperate amounts each month. Please could somebody call me to arrange a refund and cancellation

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this. Ideally you should be using the same log-in name and password across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Also, if you log into your NOW TV account and you're asked to update your 'credit/debit' card details, there's a good chance that you've created two (or more) NOW TV accounts!

Anyway, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device (as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows - ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have clicked on your "View my Bills" link and it does not work. The page redirects until safari gives up and says "failed to open page."

I will try the 'live chat' now

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have clicked on your "View my Bills" link and it does not work. The page redirects until safari gives up and says "failed to open page."

I will try the 'live chat' now

In that case...

• Click on the 'My Account' button - at the top right of every forum web page.
  • Navigate down to 'View my bills' and click on it.

Cheers