cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

Listen up you ######!!!!!

get my now to ficking cancelled pronto or I'm suing your asses.

DAVID.NIELD1

ivr tried before to do this with no success.

there is no ###### cancel button in your passes option.

im going to my account going to my passes & all I'm getting 

in terms of button is free trial.

sort this out you ###### robbing ######

inovice last  13th Jan

MGZXDMD8N4  is the order id

somebody sort this out!!!!!!

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've got more than one account and logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my movies and entertainment packages on the 10th, received 2 emails confirming cancellation only to find I've been charged for entertainment on the 11th. I still have emails to prove cancellation but now no one to contact??? 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cancelled my movies and entertainment packages on the 10th, received 2 emails confirming cancellation only to find I've been charged for entertainment on the 11th. I still have emails to prove cancellation but now no one to contact??? 

Hi @Anonymous User
You currently won't be able to contact nowTV because the contact us system and help site currently down Smiley Sad If a member of now TV staff sees your post. They will look into your issue for you.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User
You currently won't be able to contact nowTV because the contact us system and help site currently down Smiley Sad If a member of now TV staff sees your post. They will look into your issue for you.

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should be able to contact nowTV now using the information below. There's also a bit of extra info which might help you Smiley Happy

This help article might explain while you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

As @Anonymous User has said if you cannot see cancel pass and it's giving you the option to buy a pass there's no card information on that account and you will be being charged under a different username. 

If you're still unable to find your correct username using the steps that have been provided please let us know and we'll email you a request for more information to help locate the account, we would ask you kindly to be civil when asking for help , we do fully understand why you're frustrated but there is a reasonable explanation behind this and we'll gladly help sort this out, we're only here to help you.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

• I have recently got a NOW TV box with enterntainment pass.  My daughter has inadvertently signed up to the film channel as well and I don't want this can you remove it from my account please
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I too am trying to cancel and have not got the cancel button and have never had the sky account before our user name is Pearl5263 so how do I cancel our accout. It was a free trial that ends on the 16th and i have been trying to cancel since the 10th with no success, 

This system is dibolical, even the page telling you what to do just goes around in a link and goes nowhere, the livechat it mentions doesnt exist, the email doesnt work either.

Help anyone please