cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancellation of Sky Sports Pass

Hi ,

I purchased the sky sports 2 months pass under offer to watch India vs Australia cricket series live but to my astonishment the series is not being telecast on sky sports. Hence I have cancelled my sky sports pass as my interest for purchasing it was for watching India vs Australia cricket series only. Hence please let me know if I can get my money back based on the misunderstanding that all international cricket is telecast live on sky sports,  thanks.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Reply
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: Cancellation of Sky Sports Pass

@Pary1 wrote:

Hi ,

I purchased the sky sports 2 months pass under offer to watch India vs Australia cricket series live but to my astonishment the series is not being telecast on sky sports. Hence I have cancelled my sky sports pass as my interest for purchasing it was for watching India vs Australia cricket series only. Hence please let me know if I can get my money back based on the misunderstanding that all international cricket is telecast live on sky sports,  thanks.

@Pary1

Hi Parvez, we have actioned your account and sent you a confirmation email 🙂

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks