cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel ?

How can I cancel my Movies & Entertainment passes to buy 6 months offer? It shows that I can't cancel my passes because they're trying to take payment. I don't want to pay for 1 month for both, it's cheaper if I buy 6 months offer for both. That's my point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Oh great! It's good to know that I can cancel immediately after I apply my voucher!
I just have one more question, is there an app or something we're I can see the TV guide listings of Sky Entertainment?

AhhEtssMhee,

I would be interested in this type of my app myself.

However, I might be wrong, but I don't think that there is a dedicated NowTV app that gives your something like a 7 day guide, which lets you know what's on live during the week.

What i have done, is to use the Sky app TV guide and just pay attention to the channels that available on NowTV.

Just be aware, that due to studio rights live broadcasting restrictions, not all shows that are indicated on the Sky TV guide are shown on the NowTV live channels.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the six month for both offer is only available to new NOW TV customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay how can I cancel my subscription so I can at least subscribe to 6 months for both but I don't want pay for 1 month?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

If you log into your account on a PC or laptop go to the 'my account' section and you will be able to cancel there

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. I just wanted to cancel so the don't take any payments because buying passes is way cheaper ya know 😏 haha thank you again
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thank you. I just wanted to cancel so the don't take any payments because buying passes is way cheaper ya know 😏 haha thank you again

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm pretty sure applying a voucher code to your account would turn on auto renew again, then that wouldn't be a problem as long as you cancelled again immediately after you had applied the voucher codes.

The other thing to remember with voucher codes is that you can't stack vouchers, which means you have to wait until you are in the last 30 days of your current voucher before you apply the next voucher. The apply voucher button won't appear in the my passes page of the my account area until you are in the last 30 days of your current voucher/offer.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh great! It's good to know that I can cancel immediately after I apply my voucher!
I just have one more question, is there an app or something we're I can see the TV guide listings of Sky Entertainment?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

AhhEtssMhee,

I would be interested in this type of my app myself.

However, I might be wrong, but I don't think that there is a dedicated NowTV app that gives your something like a 7 day guide, which lets you know what's on live during the week.

What i have done, is to use the Sky app TV guide and just pay attention to the channels that available on NowTV.

Just be aware, that due to studio rights live broadcasting restrictions, not all shows that are indicated on the Sky TV guide are shown on the NowTV live channels.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

schnapps wrote:However, I might be wrong, but I don't think that there is a dedicated NowTV app that gives your something like a 7 day guide, which lets you know what's on live during the week.

@schnapps

Yeah, you can just use the usual TV listings apps like TV Guide or Discover TV (Radio Times). Most of them allow you to select which channels are displayed so you can just set it to display just the channels NOW TV has access to.

However there's only really Game of Thronse I watch live, everything else is on-demand so I find it's just as easy to keep an eye on the featured sections/categories in the NOW TV app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay guys thank you(: