cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't update payment details, too many redirects

Please help!! I cannot update my payment details because when I click on the parent details option the page simply will not load and says the page is redirecting in a way that will never complete'!

I have tried everything, cleared cookies, different browsers, different devices everything!! It won't work 😞

I have also tried the free trial option, still will not complete...

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It should read payment details, not parent details!! Sorry!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This is a bit of a long shot, but have you tried disabling your ad blocker on your device whilst on the NowTV website.

A few people have reported a loading page in their My Account section when their ad blocker is switch on and once they disabled the ad blocker on their device they then could access their account details.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you get no luck with the above, then the only other thing that i can think of which usually happens in the 24 hours period  leading up to a next due automatic payment on the NowTV computerized system that it may prevent the account holder from either cancelling their passes or possibly updating their card details.

Your best option may be speak to a live chat advisor, who hopefully can assist you further.

Here's a link to live chat (they close at Midnight and re open at 8.00 am in the morning).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/change-my-payment-card-or-billing-address

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but I have looked into this s bit further and it is an account issue not a computer issue. I can access the page fine using a different account on my computer. I hope NOW TV sort it for me ASAP.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you haven't done-so already I suggest you re-boot your router (and ethernet switches), as it often helps resolve de-synchronising (data packet) errors, clears RAM build-up errors and even static build-up that can cause 'switching' errors!

The standard practice is to disconnect the devices power for around 30 seconds before reconnecting.

Cheers