cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't access "My Passes"

I'm trying to cancel my subscription, which I gather is through the "My Passes" link.

However, every time I click on it the four circles just spin round and round on the page until I eventually timeout and get logged out. Now I can't cancel my my subscription because the page won't load properly.

Help please...

18 REPLIES 18
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi K

Can I ask, what are you trying to access "My Passes" with, tablet, smart phone or PC?

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User chat can help you cancel. Some people have found their virus checker does effect the page loading.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I've tried with Chrome and Safari on my laptop.

Thank you, I will try the chat option.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again K

Have you ever thought of using Firefox, in my experience I've found that FF will work with most web-sites.

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just to confirm...

I have a Windows 10 laptop with Google Chrome browser and Fair AdBlocker. Over the years I've had very few problems accessing any areas of my, 'My Account'.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having the same problem.  I have been in touch online and via message to NowTv and it is still ongoing. I obviously want the issue resolved before I am next billed.  Did you manage to get the issue resolved?  Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you using an Microsoft Windows based computer or an Apple Mac based computer?
Which operating system version is your computer running?
Which internet browser are you using?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am using Linux Mint and I use firefox and google chrome.  I have been able to access 'My Passes' many times before but for some reason it no longer lets me.  I would be pleased for any help or advice you can give me.  Thank you.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi T

You know, the forum has been given quite a number of us problems lately, especially when most of us had no problems before.

I understand that NowTV are working on it and, hopefully, update the forum and fix these "introduced" problems.

NowTV can we please have an update on the forum fix.

UK Bob