cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bundle codes expiry date?!

Hi all,
I have just brought a nowtv (black box) with a 4month free movies code.
I planned to extend my current service but when cancelling my £9.99pm deal I was offered £3.99pm for 4months.

My question is when this cheaper rate expires in 4months time will my code that I got with my new box still be valid as I am unable to find no t&c's regarding this?

Any help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your voucher code is valid for 12 months from date of purchase so you've no problem applying it later. You can apply it anytime during the last month of the £3.99pm offer you've accepted, and it will kick in automatically when your current offer ends.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your voucher code is valid for 12 months from date of purchase so you've no problem applying it later. You can apply it anytime during the last month of the £3.99pm offer you've accepted, and it will kick in automatically when your current offer ends.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for that!
- i presume they know when I purchased by the first time the box is connected to the internet?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You're welcome.

No, the codes have a set expiry date when they are printed, but they add on a generous amount of leeway to allow for it sitting on the shelf waiting to be sold, so you won't have any problem using it as you suggest.

Enjoy your movies! 🙂