cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deal not a deal

Hi,

A few months ago I tried to sign up to a Black Friday Bundle offer. The offer NOWTV sent me was 12 months of TV and Movies for £99. However after many frustrating webchats with your customer care team I was unable to sign up to the package. Having explained my predicament on each webchat which would take a lot of communication, the messaging would fail and I would have to start the whole process again only for the messaging window to fail again. After failing to communicate n webchat atleast 4 times I tried emailing. But every time I emailed customer service the message would fail to deliver. It has been impossible to resolve my situation.

I also wanted the Sports package too and wanted to know if I could get all of the servies as a package. However it was impossible to communicate with NOWTV.  I ended up so frustrated  that I cancelled my NowTV membership.

I am posting this message in attempt to resolve this. Or find out if anyone else has experienced the same.

Regards Eliot

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Did you already have an entertainment or cinema offer on your account when you tried to sign up? If you had any offers that had more than 30 days left that would have prevented you getting the Black Friday deal. Also there was no combined offers for sports, cinema and entertainment, you would have needed to buy the sports pass separately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

I didn't have any offers. Or none that I was aware of. Also I was emailed the offer by NowTv.NOWTV.png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User In that case hopefully one of the NOW TV team will pick up your post in due course and look into it. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team in case he is around today.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User In that case hopefully one of the NOW TV team will pick up your post in due course and look into it. I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team in case he is around today.

Thanks for the tag @Andy I'll see if i am able to find out anything regarding adding this particulair offer at this time. I'll reply back to this thread @Anonymous User with any info i get today. Cheers 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still haven't heard anything from Now TV. It seems strange to me that I'd like to use their service but cannot seem to get any customer service. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im also gutted about this Smiley Mad as i wanted to take this out as thought for the price it was perfect for what i watch, but oh nooo cause i have remaining month left on my account i was not able to add this Smiley Sad

you would think there system could of at least put this offer to the account and added it on.. im pretty sure many would of brought this deal but couldnt cause there current voucher had not expired / cancelled yet...

or at least given some code to use when it was time to renew Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  I wanted take on this offer too, it seemed great at the time, but it wouldn't work. I kept getting an error because I already had an active entertainment pass.

I'm currently posting on two other threads regarding an emailed offer, they specifically sent to me (it's obviously generic and sent to loads of people) that simply doesn't work and as of yet none of the six of us complaining about this problem have received a reply from NowTV! Why bother addressing it to me if I can't use it? 

I'm starting to think that their emailed "offers" are only for new or non-current customers but they haven't distinguished between them and current customers on their mailing list, so they send it to everyone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i love how no NOWTV staff reply now or to help Smiley LOL

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Any news on this? Now TV remain silent. This is pretty poor customer service!!!