cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday Offers

Popped into Sainsbury's and bought a NowTV Smart Box for £25 with 3 months entertainment pass today. Bargain, as I paid £40 for the box alone in July.

Regular Black boxes only £12.50 with 3 months pass too.

Also got a Chromecast From Tesco for £18 plus 1 month FREE Netflix!

Happy Black Friday!
7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Great deals! 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Those are amazing deals.  Looks like similar offers are available from Currys as well.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm an existing customer (currently watching NowTV via my Playstation) and have just now bought the Smart TV box with 5 months entertainment pass.  I have an entertainment pass on my account that is due to renew on 30th November.  I want to make sure that I don't pay for two passes.  If I cancel my existing pass due to expire on 30th November - can I watch TV until that day?  I'm hoping the bundle that I've just bought is with me by then so that I can set it up and our watching will be seamless.  Anyone got any ideas?  I don't want to click cancel without knowing and the website doesn't given any info.  Thanks.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello, yes that is right. 🙂

When you cancel, it will tell you how many days you have left before the current pass expires. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Why don't you just apply the voucher you got to your existing NOW TV Account ?

Then when your current pass ends your new pass kicks in straight away ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also just purchased a new smart box but have still got an active monthly payment. Do I just set up the new box with my current details, apply the voucher to my account, this will start once my current month runs out, then when the 5 month voucher runs out my payments kick in again?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.

When does your current 5 month voucher pass expire?

Cheers