cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing problem

Hi, hope someone can help me out.

I’ve entered a code from a 6 month pass to give me 6 months of free entertainment from 27th April onwards.

But, when I’ve checked my last 2 credit card bills, I’ve seen 2 Now TV payments for £6.99.

When I log in to Now TV and look at my passes it says I’m on a £3.49 a month deal.

This is really, really weird???

Can someone help me out?

Thanks, Rob.

11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

£6.99 is also the cost of a 'day' Sports pass! Have you or anyone else in your household accessed the 'Sports' service?

If you clich on the 'My Account' tab (top right of this web page) and navigate down to 'View my bills', what's listed in your 'Order History'?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions!

I’ve followed them and got in touch with Nadine to see if she can help me.

Thanks again for all your help!

Rob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Thanks for reporting back.

EDIT: And given that this is an 'accounts' related issue, your topic has been moved into the forums dedicated 'Accounts' sub-section...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Thanks for reporting back.

EDIT: And given that this is an 'accounts' related issue, your topic has been moved into the forums dedicated 'Accounts' sub-section...

Cheers

@Anonymous User

Hi Robert, We have sent you an email escalating this issue, please reply to us via email now 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine,

Thank you for helping me out with that billing problem.

Unfortunately, I need your help again as I’ve just looked at my past two credit card statements and I’ve been billed £3.49 each month under the title ‘NOWTV.COM/BILLINGHELP   SKY’.

Luckily, when I do things online I take a screenshot just to prove what happened.

I’ve attached a screenshot of when I applied a six month voucher at the end of April, which will take me up to the end of October.

If you could look into it please as to why I’m now being billed £3.49 a month, please as I shouldn’t be paying anything?

Many thanks for all your help,

Rob Cheswick.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that screen shot doesn't show the voucher applied. If you can retype the code and click apply. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268 @Anonymous User

Hi RK

I took a look at your screen print and I think you did not press the Apply button, and so your 6 month pass was not applied to your account, and that is why the next month's subscription was deducted.

Also, because you did not tag Nadine into your post I also don't think she has seen it yet, whenever you want someone to see your post you must put them in like the way I've done at the start of my post otherwise they will not be notified that they have post waiting for them.

And finally, get onto Now TV's help chat at the following URL so they can quickly sort your problem out.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch#_se:otherEnquiriesTab

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268@Anonymous User@ukbobboy

Thanks for all your help guys!

I’ve just been on the live chat and that was just a bit silly, as I explained everything and I just kept getting asked odd questions from Tushar, even though I’d explained myself perfectly.

We kept going round and round in circles and Tushar kept asking me odd questions.

I said I’d paid for a Now TV box with a 6 months entertainmet pass inside, entered it onto the website. The pass started 28th April and finishes 27th October. I also explained I’ve been getting charged on my credit card and that Nadine-K organised a refund of the first 3 amounts (£3.49, £6.99 and £6.99). I then asked if I could have a refund for the 2 latest payments of £3.49 (28th July and 28th August).

Tushar then asked if I liked watching Now TV entertainment. I replied yes, I like watching the box sets. Tushar replied with ‘how can you be watching Now TV if you don’t have an entertainment pass?’. I then explained everything again.

Tushar said ‘do you want your pass cancelling?’ I said no, I just want a refund of 2 x £3.49 and for it to not keep charging me on my CC when I’m already paid up until the end of October. After that, we just kept going around in circles. I also asked about any compensation as this is the second time it has happened and it’s now impacting on my own time, of which I don’t have much spare (full-time job, home repairs, children, dog etc). That also fell on deaf ears.

Nadine-K ~ can you help me again, please?

Many thanks,

Rob Cheswick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@4268@Anonymous User@ukbobboy

Thanks for all your help guys!

I’ve just been on the live chat and that was just a bit silly, as I explained everything and I just kept getting asked odd questions from Tushar, even though I’d explained myself perfectly.

We kept going round and round in circles and Tushar kept asking me odd questions.

I said I’d paid for a Now TV box with a 6 months entertainmet pass inside, entered it onto the website. The pass started 28th April and finishes 27th October. I also explained I’ve been getting charged on my credit card and that Nadine-K organised a refund of the first 3 amounts (£3.49, £6.99 and £6.99). I then asked if I could have a refund for the 2 latest payments of £3.49 (28th July and 28th August).

Tushar then asked if I liked watching Now TV entertainment. I replied yes, I like watching the box sets. Tushar replied with ‘how can you be watching Now TV if you don’t have an entertainment pass?’. I then explained everything again.

Tushar said ‘do you want your pass cancelling?’ I said no, I just want a refund of 2 x £3.49 and for it to not keep charging me on my CC when I’m already paid up until the end of October. After that, we just kept going around in circles. I also asked about any compensation as this is the second time it has happened and it’s now impacting on my own time, of which I don’t have much spare (full-time job, home repairs, children, dog etc). That also fell on deaf ears.

Nadine-K ~ can you help me again, please?

Many thanks,

Rob Cheswick

Hi @Anonymous User

We are sorry to hear about this ! 

Nadine is on holidays for a few weeks but i have sent you an email to get this sorted for you 🙂