cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed twice for entertainment pass how do I stop this and prevent auto renew taking 2 payments??

I was billed for 1 entertainment pass on 6th of Feb, then again on the 10th of Feb, it's the first time it's happened as it checked payment history just to be on safe side.

How do I ensure only 1 payment gets taken when due to renew and not 2 again, if I cancel pass will it cancel one or both? As only 1 entertainment pass showing up. 

Surely the billing would have seen a payment had been taken on the 6th so why even accept a payment on the 10th, it's obvious you can't pay twice for the same months pass. 

5 REPLIES 5
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with your account. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

this keeps happening to me, i cannot see how to cancel the pass is just says do i want a free trial. The last time I meant to get an entertainment pass was on the 10.04.16. 

I have since been billed on the 28.04.16, the 10.5.16, the 28.05.16. 

I need to cancel this, i cannot keep being billed for something, actually i would like my money back but i cannot see that happening. 

is someone else using my account? 

Can you please tell me how to cancel this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are getting charged £6.99 this could either be for our Entertainment Pack or a Sky Sports Day Pass.

You can see what the charges are for yourself by following this guide.

To cancel a pass you can do this yourself by following these instructions.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me twice. I  get my passes through vouchers and and the pass was automatically renewed without me knowing when I applied another voucher.  It was sorted but it shouldnt happen. After all the idea of it not being in a contract is so WE can control when we pay and watch. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...After all the idea of it not being in a contract is so WE can control when we pay and watch. 

Actually you've agreed to a 'rolling' subscription service, which you can cancel at any time. Not pay at any time!

You have to keep an eye on the offer ends on dates when your 'rolling' subscriptions are due to expire. And either cancel them or 'apply' a new voucher pass code before the offer ends on dates!

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know. Currently...

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) and free-trials, run for their full duration, even if they are officially cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) 'roll on' automatically if they're not officially cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • If your preference is to use 'voucher code passes', you'll need to submit your new pass before your current pass expires. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done officially and correctly via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account or accounts if you have them!