cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billed despite cancelling

Despite cancelling, I have just discovered that another payment, which I did not authorize a second time round, as I cancelled during the first months promotional offer (during week 2), but due to several reliability issues that I suffered with, I at that point logged in and cancelled, so NOT to be charged for this service again.  I CHOOSE WHEN AND HOW I SPEND MY MONEY, IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO CONTINUOUSLY TAKE AT YOUR OWN WANT.  Should I force a reversal via my credit card company, or will NOW tv sort this out?   I initally was curious when I discovered this tonight on my CC statement, but logging in and TRYING to check MY data etc, all I have managed to achieve are spinny coloured circles, NOTHING has been displayed, and I have let it remain for well over 15 minutes with NO data shown.  Complete site failure all in all, I am not impressed by how this has all happened in the space of 1 hour, from checking my Credit Card, but I will take care of it!  

Been billed after a cancellation is wrong, and then for the site to conveniently deny me the information I need to review, is rather convenient.  As I said, this is a let down, for a service I have used from time to time, when the price has been right.  And to be billed after cancellation I find is beyond acceptable, I am beyond words, other than these.  MUGGED OFF is how I honestly feel.  I trusted in giving you my data/person details, and you missused that trust.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is ridiculous and it happened to me as well.

I've signed up for the trial pass in March and cancelled couple of days later, since then I haven't either logged in or used the app on the PS4 and today I noticed that I've been charged every month. What a ripoff.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I am sorry to say that they did not budge one inch. I would have had more pleasure bouncing my head off a brick wall for the rest of the month. They are a horrible company (owned by Sky) and I would expect them to have more about them than what they did to me, and I am classed as a vulnerable person! They take advantage of honest innocent people such as me, easy targets I think. Well no more, I will NEVER use their platform or any Sky products ever again. But should you have any joy, please let me know.

Many thanks

Richard
Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS IS NOT SOLVED.  IT IS SIMPLY NEGMECT OF DUTY AND STANDARDS AT NOWTV's SIDE.  SKY AS WELL SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS ILLEGAL PRACTICE.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same thing.. And now when i try to get in contact the live chat 'blocks' me and i try to message  but all i get is the 'woops something went wrong' error message.. its a joke!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes that sounds about right, they are not a good company to deal with... Sky should hold up the hands and say sorry to all these people including myself who have Over suffered as a result. It is disgraceful, and they are and have been happy to continue with this issue, and staff do not even care when you advise them of mental health issues that I suffer with. They closed the door and continued to rob me of my needed funds. But my credit card company are and where aware of them doing this to customers, as such they gave me a full refund. But Sky aka NowTV should have more of a legal responsibility to protect all customers. SIMPLE. SKY ARE THIEVES AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER STANDARDS OR SERVICE.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same is happening to me £18 month im paying keep trying to solve problem getti ng nowhere

@Anonymous User wrote:

Despite cancelling, I have just discovered that another payment, which I did not authorize a second time round, as I cancelled during the first months promotional offer (during week 2), but due to several reliability issues that I suffered with, I at that point logged in and cancelled, so NOT to be charged for this service again.  I CHOOSE WHEN AND HOW I SPEND MY MONEY, IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO CONTINUOUSLY TAKE AT YOUR OWN WANT.  Should I force a reversal via my credit card company, or will NOW tv sort this out?   I initally was curious when I discovered this tonight on my CC statement, but logging in and TRYING to check MY data etc, all I have managed to achieve are spinny coloured circles, NOTHING has been displayed, and I have let it remain for well over 15 minutes with NO data shown.  Complete site failure all in all, I am not impressed by how this has all happened in the space of 1 hour, from checking my Credit Card, but I will take care of it!  

Been billed after a cancellation is wrong, and then for the site to conveniently deny me the information I need to review, is rather convenient.  As I said, this is a let down, for a service I have used from time to time, when the price has been right.  And to be billed after cancellation I find is beyond acceptable, I am beyond words, other than these.  MUGGED OFF is how I honestly feel.  I trusted in giving you my data/person details, and you missused that trust.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The following help article might be of use

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

and if not there's a Get in Touch button at the bottom of that page you can use to either send a message to the support team or use live chat.