cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged incorrectly

Hi so I have a now tv stick. Just had a look at my account. I pay for Kids, Cinema and Entertainment passes. On my account in November 2018 I have been charged for another Kids pass and I can’t understand why if it’s a month pass.... then this month I was charged for another entertainment and cinema pass... that’s £17.98 overcharged this month. How do I go about getting my money back? I don’t want to cancel just want to sort this out so I don’t get overcharged again. Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi so I have a now tv stick. Just had a look at my account. I pay for Kids, Cinema and Entertainment passes. On my account in November 2018 I have been charged for another Kids pass and I can’t understand why if it’s a month pass.... then this month I was charged for another entertainment and cinema pass... that’s £17.98 overcharged this month. How do I go about getting my money back? I don’t want to cancel just want to sort this out so I don’t get overcharged again. Thank you! 

@Anonymous User

Hi Sophie,

Please check that you do not have another account set up with a different email address. We cannot see any charges on this account other than what you already know.

We also have sent you an email with a bit more detail on what to do next 🙂

Hi Sophie