cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Available devices

Hi

were having an issue with the amount of devices connected to our account, at the minute we have 3 devices, chrome cast, and two iPhones, one of which has never been used on nowt yet is still a device. But yesterday we used both our ipad and laptop to stream movies (two devices we want on our list) and today they're no longer on our device list and have no changes (we haven't added or taken away any devices) left. 

I cant understand why both our laptop and iPad have suddenly come off the list and can no longer stream anything.

any help would be appreciated, even if it's a reset of devices, so we can add the correct devices. 

Thank you

jessica

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just a thought, have you used multiple usernames in the past when using the NowTV service ?

It might be worth checking by going into each of your iphone, ipad and laptop nowtv menu account settings on all your devices to double check they all have the same identical username.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No we've only used the one username, and have only leant about the device list within the past few minutes, so couldn't of even unintentionally changed one of the devices. 

It's just odd that we used the iPad and laptop yesterday, and today we can't 

thank you for the thought though 👍😁

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to My Account (top right of screen) in your internet browser whilst on the forum and select Manage Devices, what is shown on the screen (there should be a list of devices with a ID name and date last used).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's is a help guide article about Manage Devices which might point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

it only shows my chrome cast and two iPhones, non of the other devices that we've used yesterday, or frequently over the past month or so.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If that's the case you have three devices allocated to your account at the moment (i.e. 2 iphones and 1 Chromecast).

You are allowed a maximum of 4 number devices, so you should be able to add one more device at this time.

This is what i would try for a test, pick one of your ipads and sign out, then re sign back into the ipad (making sure you use the same exact username and password details on your iphones).

Then see if the ipad will play anything from your nowtv passes and after attempting playback double check that the ipad  is added to MY Account > Manage Devices as the fourth device recently added to the list.

Give it a go to see what happens.