cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto renewal on passes did not work

I was watching a programme on my entertainment pass and then tried to watch another programme and was told I needed to Buy a Pass - my passes usually auto renew however this month didn't.
I have bought another pass so I could carry on watching NOW Tv but never thought that it could be a problem your side.
Please can you confirm what's wrong and that i won't be charged twice
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about that 😞

Were you able to get the pass renewed? If not, please let us know and we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just tried to apply a voucher code on my Now TV account and it hasn't applied so I think there is an issue on the Now TV end.  If its having trouble applying vouchers then maybe there are issues with auto renewal too.

I'll probably try again later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about that 😞

Were you able to get the pass renewed? If not, please let us know and we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes my issue was resolved too.  I applied the vocuher again on Monday and it all seemed to work again.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have the same problem my entrainment pass has not renewed as this is still on going issues. I would check your bank as they did take a payment for mine and I still haven't got my working pass ???

Abbey
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

Is the issue still ongoing or has your subscription renewed?

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it sorted thank you. There was just a delay in renewal and payment being taking from my account. I live chatted with Now Tv and they said that there is a problem that they are looking into
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Yeah it has been resolved another NOW TV team member told me to purchase another pass and then he would refund if I was charged for it.

Thank you