cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Asda deals with movie & entertainment passes

Just to let people know, that Asda stores are currently selling the black gen 2 Nowtv boxes together with either 2 months movies pass or 3 month entertainment pass for £15 (a saving of £10 on the normal retail price).

Not sure if this above offer is nationwide, but went to two different local Asda stores this morning (South Wales) and both shops had this offer available.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Best deal yet on Amazon, all three packages available at £9.99 each for about 15 minutes as a 'Lightning Deal' - Only one per customer but amazing value 🙂

Better be quick !

@Anonymous User just nabbed all three of these. very good value!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Best deal yet on Amazon, all three packages available at £9.99 each for about 15 minutes as a 'Lightning Deal' - Only one per customer but amazing value 🙂

Better be quick !

@Anonymous User just nabbed all three of these. very good value!

@Anonymous User
Yeah i was just browsing Amazon myself and noticed they are having another 'lightning sale' on the Now Tv boxes.
At that price they're perfect stocking fillers for Xmas - Stunning value 🙂

herojan
Expert

You can apply vouchers one after the other, but make sure you apply the new voucher in the last month of the old voucher but before it expires.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello all!

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Box Pack Offer: Available to new NOW TV customers signing up via http://www.nowtv.com only. 18+. UK only. 

Does this mean because I'm an old nowtv customer that I may not be elidgible for the £15+ 3 months entertainment package? It states new NOW TV customers? I would also like to know if the delivery is free for an item under £20 unlike Amazon from -  http://www.nowtv.com/

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  The offer is also available at Currys regardless of whether you're a new customer or not.  You can reserve & collect in store.  I picked up a couple on FridaySmiley Happy

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Don't know if it's still there but I bought product code 149809 from Currys

Black box and 6 month entertainment voucher with free delivery £19.99

@Anonymous User do you get 1 voucher valid for 6 months? or 6 vouchers each valid for 1 month?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@dr_necessitor it's one voucher that last for 6 months and need to be entered within 12 months.