cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding a pass before old one expires

Hi, I currently have a 6 month entertainment pass on my account, which expires on 14th October.

I have another 6 month voucher to add, and as I'm in to the last month of my current pass I have the option to add a new voucher.

I was going to add it today, but after inputting the code there was a message saying that this would add 6 months and I would be billed on 14th March.   Surely, I shouldn't be billed until 14th April, given that I still have a month on my current pass.

Could anyone tell me if by adding a new pass, the old one is cancelled.  If so, I'll wait until nearer the expiry of my current pass before adding a new voucher.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, the old one doesn't get cancelled, the new code will sit in your account once applied and kick in automatically when your current expires in October. It's possible that as today is the 14th the system might be 'blipping' as the crossover time from one month to another might not have been reached yet (not made myself very clear there, but as an example if you start your 6 month pass at 5pm then each month you get starts at 5pm every month).

While you should be OK, I'd recommend leaving it a couple of days and then applying your new code, it should report the correct date then.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, the old one doesn't get cancelled, the new code will sit in your account once applied and kick in automatically when your current expires in October. It's possible that as today is the 14th the system might be 'blipping' as the crossover time from one month to another might not have been reached yet (not made myself very clear there, but as an example if you start your 6 month pass at 5pm then each month you get starts at 5pm every month).

While you should be OK, I'd recommend leaving it a couple of days and then applying your new code, it should report the correct date then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  That's a bit odd I thought it added 6 months on if done in the last month of the pass.  Anyway, I would wait until the start of October before you add it just to be sure.

Hope this helps