cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account closure

I hereby give notice that I wish to fully close my account - please contact me if you require any further information in order to complete this request

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ryan-R
Expert 3

Re: Account closure

Hey @Anonymous User

(relevant username haha)

I've just sent you a quick email to the address linked to your account so keep an eye out for that 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
pethead65
Champion 2

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear to want to cancel the service.  In order to do this you need to cancel via My Account>My Passes>Purchased Passes & hit the grey cancel button under whichever pass you have purchased.

If you have any other queries please have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

Ryan-R
Expert 3

Hey @Anonymous User

(relevant username haha)

I've just sent you a quick email to the address linked to your account so keep an eye out for that 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post