cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stammie1609
Expert

A question for Now TV staff or admins

I am considering cancelling my Now TV Sky Sports subscription and paying my hard earned money to one of your rivals who currently have deals that are significantly cheaper on a monthly basis,

I need to decide soon so could someone in authority please tell me if Now TV will fix the 7 month old picture freezing but sound continuing fault any time soon as detailed here https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/td-p/413820 or should I just cancel and  go with a different and cheaper provider?

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @stammie1609,

As you can see your new topic has been moved to a more appropriate (ie: accounts) area of the forum, where it's more likely to be seen 😉

Cheers

stammie1609
Expert

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @stammie1609,

As you can see your new topic has been moved to a more appropriate (ie: accounts) area of the forum, where it's more likely to be seen 😉

Cheers

I'm not sure this is a more appropriate area, I had to do a bit of searching to find what had happened to my post and as no Now TV staff have answered it one might think my question has been buried.

Still I guess it makes my decision on whether to switch to an alternative supplier a little easier.

stammie1609
Expert

Just bumping this.

Looks like I was right and its been buried.

No Now TV staff answering here or in the thread I linked to, even though I wont use the phone or BB that offer of Sky Sports for £28:45 a month from one of your rivals is looking more and more tempting!

stammie1609
Expert

Bump again,

another 5 days without Now TV staff wanting to answer!!!!!

stammie1609
Expert

Ho hum still no Now TV staff answering here or in the thread I originally linked to.

Any staff willing to put their head above the block or is Now TV customer services as bad as many think?

@SeeMoreDigitalAre you willing to stand by your statement that this is a more appropriate place for my post?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@stammie1609 wrote:

@SeeMoreDigitalAre you willing to stand by your statement that this is a more appropriate place for my post?

I can move it back to the 'Sports' sub-section if you like. But given there's been very little response from any of the NOW TV Team members within the original On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues topic, your topic might suffer from much the same fate...

stammie1609
Expert

I think a more productive use of your elevated forum powers would be to persuade someone from Now TV to actually address the issue at hand rather than burying their heads in the sand.

The post I linked to must now be the longest on these "help" forums without an answer from any "help" staff for months!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

From what I can see the most recent comment from a NOW TV member was on Sat 05 Aug 2017, here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/m-p/437012/...

Cheers

stammie1609
Expert

That was a reply to another thread someone had started which then got merged into the main thread.

It was also the standard nonsense advice I've received via email from Now TV's "support" staff several over what is clearly a problem at Now Tv's end.

It was acknowledged several months ago with a fix being promised soon, since then it has been an issue completely ignored by Now TV staff whilst the company that provides their employment is haemorrhaging customers.