cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

50% off Merlin Con!

I re bought a movie pass just to get the 50% off Merlin pass to use in the school holidays and no codes sent! After several emails and live chat IV had no reply so messaged now TV via Facebook today and explained and no surprise , no help. Just referred me back to the Now TV contact link so I referred them to the info I'd already given, was then told to live chat on the site, I again pointed out what I had already told them, they then told me to contact Merlin as now TV are just a social media site and cannot access customers accounts! I said you know what this is rediculas you've no idea how to help , your customer services are terrible I will just cut my losses and cancel my account _ no response to that! Its a total con.
10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you been directed to the following information by any chance: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/News/Terms-amp-Conditions-Merlin-prize-draw/ba-p/436555

If-so... My applogies...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This seems to be the case with me as well. Bought the sky sports month pass, but no code has been emailed over the past week now.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. I'll tag @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team, hopefully they or one of the other team will get in touch with you soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. A chat with the nowtv support just now seems to have solved this for me. Thanks again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And the customer services have no idea , IV been told to contact Merlin
directly but the codes are supposed to be sent by now TV, they're just
passing he buck , I certainly won't be paying for any more passes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive now just been told that the offer finished 31.08.17 . . ..  but the website says this The offer is valid for tickets bought from July 1st 2017 to season end, season end is october

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You can apply the code to buy tickets up to 1st November (but the date for getting new codes from pass purchases did end 31st August). Did you make sure to try the code out on the website mentioned in the email the code came in? As the code won't work on the general Merlin booking website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes, none of the codes i was sent previous to 31/08  worked
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have had the same problem, i have been sent a code that didnt work, after going onto the online chat numerous times, i have been emailed another code that DOESNT work. . .