cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

50% of merlin tickets - no voucher

Anybody else bought a pass and received the voucher for 2 half price tickets to merlin attractions? The help desk don't seem to have a clue what they're doing and keep sending me links to random websites and enter codes they haven't sent me. Customer service score so far zero out of 10.
20 REPLIES 20
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team for you, maybe she will be able to find something out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi there, I will get this escalated off and looked into in more detail for you, we do apogise about any inconvenince caused.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Anonymous User Nadine. I have a couple of active (or not so active) open help cases: 02306360 and 02325736 (which was opened as I wasn't satisfied with being advised to take it up with Merlin!). Also, I purchased a Kids Pass on 30th July, and didn't receive any voucher for that either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User P.S. We go on holiday 11th August so really need the vouchers before we leave so I can book.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yep Ive found them, and one is currently in progress, Which has now been escalated to the backoffice Tv department, I have also sent you an email to tell you I have done this, Do hope you get this sorted 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User

Apart from your email I've heard nothing back from the back office. I'm concerned as I don't understand the complication. I want to book tickets for next week and the voucher codes will be useless to me after that. I wonder if you can dig any deeper?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately it looks as though I'll have to raise this with the Advertising Standards Authority. The help desk/back office or whatever they call themselves seem to entered a 'cone of silence'. It's now 12 days since I purchased my cinema pass and still no voucher codes, or even a response to give me hope that they will every come, or even exist. There's not even a formal complaints procedure. Shocking customer service, take the money and run policy?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have a code, if it's any use to you let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers @Andy I'm not sure how I PM you but go ahead and pm me.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Will do, hope it helps